Saturday, September 17, 2016

BEAUTY | Giorgio Aramni Rouge D'armani Sheers 405


I have been looking for a hydrating lipstick, but also have some color.
I have the "classic" Asian skin, medium yellow tone. I want a lip color that is suit for everyday wear, hydrating, and easy to remove.

After searching online, and I discovered this one from Giorgio Armani. Of course I bought it when it was 20% off 😄 So it wasn't a total "spurge".

I chose the color 405 because it is a very neutral for my lip color, and here it is the product!!



Swatches on my hand
Natural Lip Color
Try on


I won't say it is long lasting, but it is very hydrating. Even after few times reapply, I didn't feel it dries my lip at all.

I would recommend to people who is looking for a hydrating, natural looking lipstick💄



JE

No comments:

Post a Comment