Thursday, September 29, 2016

SKINCARE | DIY Hand Mask with only 2 items. Easy, Natural, Effective!! ๐Ÿ‘

I don’t usually like to do any facial DIYs, because it is hard to know whether these natural products can give you the results you are looking for, or will it give you a opposite effect? Like blocking pores? Allergy? etc.

But I am going to show you a DIY hand mask that will absolute work, without any harm, and super easy!

All you need is a Powder Free glove, and coconut oil. 

       
(Photos are from Internet)


And the step is simple: you pore just enough coconut oil all over your hand, then put your glove on. That is IT. You can leave the glove on while you are sleeping, watching shows, house chores, basically anything. I usually leave it for at least 30 minutes. 

After I take off the glove, my hands feels so smooth and soft, it was beautiful.

Try this DIY, it is very affordable and easy, I am sure you will love it!!


JE

1 comment: