Monday, September 26, 2016

BEAUTY | Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Lip Gloss #402 VS YSL Lip Gloss #10

This lip gloss became very popular as soon as it came out of market. Many many bloggers, youtubers have reviewed this, and I just want to add my thoughts to this.

I would like to compare this color with my Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in color #10, Rouge Philtre. 💄

 

I compared both side by side, I have to say, it is VERY close.
As YSL promoted, it is a lip stain, therefore, wiping off after sitting on back of my hands for 10 minutes, compare side by side, you can see a significant difference. So if you are looking for a LONG lasting lip product, then YSL is definitely a better option.

However, what YSL is lacking is glossy. GA lip gloss is very glossy, especially after couple layers. But for a light wear, they perform very similar.

Overall, I love how both feel on my lip, texture, opaqueness, and most importantly, it makes my teeth looking much whiter 😄



JE

1 comment:

  1. Because they are both similar in price and color, I would go for YSL personally. Thank you for the post xoxo

    ReplyDelete