Thursday, September 22, 2016

SKINCARE | Hydrating Mask: Sheet Vs. Bottled-PART 1


Today I want to talk about mask. I used to think mask is such a luxury treatment because in my mind, it is always so expensive and it is made for older people, like, after you turn 40. But I was wrong. I have to say that mask is the most effective skincare product out there. You see the results instantly. And it is made for ALL age group.

When it comes to hydrating mask, you have sheet mask as well as bottle mask. Thank to many Asian cosmetic companies, they have provided many many affordable but amazing sheet masks. I have used countless masks from both Western and Oriental companies, and I have to say, I prefer Asian brands, because I am an Asian. This is not a joke, it is solely because Asian brands are "made" for Asians. Most of us have yellow undertone, compare with Caucasians, our pores are smaller. We want our skin to be bright and natural glow, and more importantly, we like to have whiter skin. Not because we want to be white, simply because boys love it. >>>Crazy? .... I know<<<<

Now, for bottled hydrating mask, I have tried Glamglow, Peter Thomas Roth, CLINIQUE, Origins, Sulwhasoo, Royal Nectar. 

For sheet mask, I have tried Papa Receipe, N.M.F, Innisfree, My Beauty Diary, SNP Animal, Dr. Morita.......  >>>>many<<<< masks.

So what do I think?

I LOVE ❤️  Sheet Mask. Much preferred, and great in terms of value & money.
Here are few I have used & love... >>>I forgot to take pictures before I finished them, I will give you a "family photo" next time I promise!!<<<<

Like I said before, all the sheet mask I use are hydrating mask. If your skin is hydrated, you will not have to worry about breakouts, wrinkles, and many other skin issues. It doesn't bright your blemishes, so that's why we have serum to assist.




Now, let me explain why I prefer sheet mask over bottle mask.

First, hygiene. For a sheet mask, most of the sheet masks are individual packed, you toss the whole thing after you finished.

Second, you see the results immediately. Unlike many bottled mask, as soon as you take off your mask, your skin is glowing, dewy, no visible pores, and flawless feeling. On top of that, everything you put on after is so easy to absorb, with a good moisturizer, all the good stuff just locked in.

Third, I have to say, it is so easy to travel with. One little package, that's all you need.

Lastly, pricing. The products I used, they cost between $1-$3 per sheet, and I use 2-3 times a week. So a pack of 10 will last me a good month.

So there, the four I love to use can be found at Amazon.com pretty easily. They are all very affordable, also give you great results.



JE

No comments:

Post a Comment