Wednesday, September 21, 2016

MAKEUP | 3 Minute Quick, Natural, Everyday Eye Look ft. Urban Decay

To be honest, I am not a makeup person. I have pretty hooded eye, very oily eyelid, which means nothing stays in one place, and most importantly, I am not great at it. Even though everyone wants clear, beautiful, flawless skin, it is hard. We all have days that we look tired, times we have acne issue, and nights we can't sleep, at the same time, we need to look beautiful. That is when makeup kicks in.

Like I said, I have super oily eyelids, so primer is very important. I haven't tried enough products to find my favorite one, so if you have any suggestions, Please let me know 😊

In this simple, natural makeup look, I only used two eye shadows from Urban Decay Naked Palette 2,  and the makeup brushes came with the palette.


I literally used five simple steps to achieve this makeup look, it took less than five minutes for me to finish. When I opened my eyes, I don't look like I even have makeup on, but when I close my eyes, it shows small shimmer on the lower eyelids, which makes my eyes look not so tired.

I will continuously experience more eye primer to find a long lasting one to share with everyone.



JE

No comments:

Post a Comment